About the Journal
Researchacies International Journal of Business and Management Studies (RIJBMS)
RIJBMS is an international research journal that dedicated to improving existing knowledge and understanding of business concepts and management theories by encouraging new thinking and innovative approaches through research, training and publication of scholarly research. The journal was developed in 2017 with the vision of growing knowledge in the field of business and management studies through the publication of original high-quality research papers, articles, case studies and reviews.
As an open access journal, our mission is to:
- Disseminate credible and peer-reviewed knowledge and information through the publication of original, high-quality research and innovative research articles in Business and Management Studies
- Build cooperative relationships with researchers, faculty, Institutions, laboratories, Universities, and Government Organizations that are committed to the advancement and dissemination of scholarly work.
- Cultivate and advocate ethical behaviour in all of the aspects of research work.
- Provide a dynamic and supportive community for all of our members to embrace the full diversity of our backgrounds and experiences
Why Publish With Us?
- Zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- Internationally, peer-reviewed, and open access journals
- Indexed by top-rated indexing agencies.
- Quarterly Publications
- International diversity of editorial team
The Publications to this journal are made Open Access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the Contribution is appropriately cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.